Monday, May 10, 2010

Beginning of a new Era?

Well this is fancy Schmancy. Seems as though the original GamEscape site has gone the way of the Do-Do bird. I have all of the code, images, and updates on file but the site won't let it publish anymore. Serves me right for trying to do an update! LOL- stupid Bravenet. Well... with thetotalgamer.com going down, and now GamEscape Online is looking for a new home. It seems as though I am E-Homeless!

While we are on a quest to find a new home for GamEscape and a place to park all our crap, why don't you guys just check out this page from time to time (hopefully weekly) and see new blogs, news, happenings in our neck of the woods.

I'm going to work out a few kinks here and there to produce a simple little site that will be about gaming/ blogging/ and have a forums so you, the reader, can contribute to the conversation.

I'm hoping this all fleshes out in the next couple weeks, so we can all get on with things.

I know that when thetotalgamer went down, along with it went every blog entry that was submitted (LAME) but I do have access to most of what I contributed in word format, so I will work on getting some of those posted here for those that may have missed some of my more memorable ones.

Anyway- Stay tuned in here! bookmark us, favorite us, friend us... etc etc. LOL

Keep it real!
-TS

No comments:

Post a Comment